Your home’s indoor cameras in Wilmington are perfect baby monitors
As pieces of your integrated home security system, you can access your indoor cameras and every one of your devices through a single app. This provides you versatility and reassurance knowing you can check in on your baby from any location via your cell phone or mobile device. Here are a few more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Live HD video: You’ll appreciate crystal clear, high-resolution footage of your precious one. You may even review recorded segments straight from your smartphone.
- 2-way audio: Not only can you hear the sounds from the room, you have the chance to speak to your newborn directly through your indoor camera. This is a helpful tool to soothe a an uneasy sleeper. In addition, you are able to use the talk feature through your mobile device app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your cameras will have a much better viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-detection with updates: If your newborn decides rest time is finished and wants out of the bed, you are able to get motion-activated alerts delivered right to your phone.
- One-tap call-outs: Even though this perk is typically for older kids, it’s still worth a mention. With a single touch of a button, your kid can touch base with you through the app on your smartphone.
Having your entire smart home reachable from the palm of your hand is a terrific perk. If you notice that your little one is struggling to sleep and think it might be a tad stuffy in the room, you can adjust the settings on your smart thermostat. In the event they awaken, you can turn on the room’s smart lights to inform them you’ll be there soon. Have more than one child? You may incorporate another indoor camera and still have access to them both with a lone mobile app.
Design Your Wilmington smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Wilmington smart home and get the comfort and protection Vivint’s high-tech video cameras can provide. Dial (910) 634-2695 today and learn how we can make your home a safer, more adaptable place for all family members.